Storm-Damaged Roof: Wind, Hail, and Rain
Weather-related emergencies are an unfortunate fact of life and can't be avoided. Immediate action after a weather event will limit storm damage repairs and minimize consequential damage caused by exposure to the element. Whether you're dealing with damages from a harsh, cold winter, a hot and stormy summer, wind damage to a roof and more, roof damages are (most of the time) Inevitable. The good news is that our expert storm damage repair team has seen it all!. If you think your roof has been damaged due to inclement weather but you're unsure if it needs a complete repair, at , we offer free estimates to each of our clients!
If your roof was damaged by a storm, call us for immediate, appropriate assistance.
Every member of our Rapid Response Team is knowledgeable, ready and equipped to get you back in your home or business fast. Our Montana construction company has seen it all! We have experience in storm repairs from wind, hail, and rain damage.
Emergency Roofing Repair and Restoration Contractor in Montana
- insurance negotiations
- material defect claims
- commercial roofing services
- soffit/fascia repair and replacement
- gutter repair and replacement
- roof repair and replacement
Storm Damage Repair Checklist
Do not attempt to execute the storm checklist outdoors until dangerous weather has left the area.
- Immediately ensure that your belongings are protected from leaking water inside the home. Move appliances, furniture and other important items that may get damaged.
- Walk around the exterior of your home to check for roofing damage and sources of any leaks.
- Walk around the interior of the home to check for leaks or other home damage indicators.
Need Water Damage Restoration?
- Torn, curled or missing shingles (also check property for shingles that may have blown off)
- Dented vents (dents may indicate hail damage)
- Dented gutters and downspouts (dents may indicate hail damage)
- Water staining (look around light fixtures, in corners and around chimneys)
- Wet insulation or other water seepage in the attic
- Cracked or broken skylights
The Claim Process For Your Damaged Roof
When dealing with wind and hail damage to your home or natural disaster emergencies, property owners face a unique set of challenges.You're faced with critical recovery decisions required to mitigate damages and navigate a complicated insurance claims process that can be filled with ambiguous language, complicated calculations, and endless lists of documents which makes the process overwhelming and time-consuming.
Most people don't realize how complicated the insurance claim process can be, particularly with damages that are considered hidden or insidious or aren't readily recognizable by untrained professionals.
The burden is placed on the property owner to recognize and "prove" the claim in order to be reimbursed for a loss. When a disaster occurs, the insurance company has adjusters, engineers, claims managers, and lawyers representing insurance company interests.
Dealing effectively with insurance claims presents a challenge even experienced insurance claims negotiators can find challenging. As claims get more complex, the energy and time required to properly document and value every detail of the loss increases. Most property owners whom attempt to “handle” their own claim are unable to recover and collect full and fair compensation for their losses.
Property owners facing storm-related repairs and crises involving property damage turn to Fisher Family Construction for assistance in rebuilding homes and stabilizing their lives.
- Compile a comprehensive risk analysis of the damage.
- Conduct a detailed review of your loss.
- Document and accurately value every detail of your loss.
- Prepare a strategy for seamless and efficient process to restore your home to original condition.
GAF is your Best & Safest Choice!